Original reviews from CNET users
It *WAS* a good archive program
ABSOLUTELY JUST A BUNCH OF SPYWARE, DON’T DOWNLOAD IT!!!
It took me more than half an hour to locate and remove all the **** it installed around my system!!! CNET MUST REMOVE IT IMMEDIATELY!!!!
**** there are none
Virus! Malware! Spyware! Junk! Why did I trust cnet???
Delete this asap and clean out your pc as best as you can!
No Pros with this program
Lots of unwanted junk and ended up with a trojan virus
CNET SHOULD TAKE THIS OFF THE SITE
Hit here and learn more complaints about IzArc 4.1.8.
- “Special Offer to go along with your IZArc… Set Strtpoint (* StartPoint or, Start Point Toolbar) as homepage, default search and new tab…”
- “Best Web Browsing Technology – SourceApp! SourceApp enables various features such as special offers and coupons, website ratings…”
- “Docs To PDF Converter SetUP!… PDF Converter…”
- “Shop smarter with Shop-Smarter Plus…”
- “Welcome to the IZArc 4.1.8 Setup Wizard…”
- “Install Skype – Recommended by IZArc…”
- izarc.org is hosting ads for downloading other downware, such as “File Extractor” (URL, http://www.fileextractorapp%5BDOT%5Dcom/file-extractor/gb/oc/?adnm=55558244779&i=s&grid=&lg=en&cc=US&clg=en&c=1&d=0&cid=_975366271&kw=download%20rar%20files&mt=&mn=izarc.org&ct=&nt=D&expr=&ap=none&dv=c&&agid=_91009952311&t3&gclid=CNXxkLa6ycICFUtgMgodIy0AVA).