This update@ iWinPage is available specially to you, as an annoying SMITE game player. And for the rest of you who failed to remove SMITE, after the pain is gone it’s good to laugh at your annoyances. For starters, you check out the proven solution I kindly recommend on this page to get a good chuckle out of some frequently encountered software install or uninstallation problems.
How can I uninstall SMITE game by Hi-Rez Studios on Windows 7 manually?
Tip: Proper preparation will help you uninstall SMITE without too much effort & drama. And, make the best of this page, as this post comes up w/ a comprehensive solution to Smite uninstall problem. For example, if, you’re also having trouble uninstalling or upgrading Adobe’s Flash Player, or aren’t a fan of it, this would the another best chance to archive your goal. Moreover, seems that AFP has come a long way with security. And, that Adobe product has hugely expanded the reach of the security mechanism in Windows & Mac making it more efficient at protecting inexperienced users from malicious codes. And, this is just another piece of IT story: critical Flash Player security holes.
- Now, let’s talk about the simplified Smite uninstall instructions and, I recommend that you now save everything that you wish to reuse later and, make yourself the Admin now.
- In order to remove SMITE w/ ease, follow the extra steps given below – quit SMITE properly:
- Press the "Esc" key on your own keyboard.
- Then, you launch the "EXIT GAME" option at the bottom of the menu below.
- You then need to confirm your request to quit SMITE: hit the blue OK button on the following "EXIT GAME" window.
- Double hit Cpanel, if you’ve saved it on your own desktop.
- You then, of course, choose the "Uninstall a program" section later.
- Check your own "Uninstall or change a program" list. You first sort the list by clicking on the "Installed On" tab and, you locate the unneeded or problematic Smite item (* Take the v2.20.3138.0 as an example here) in the list.
- Now, you can hit the Enter key or, you hit the "Uninstall" tab on the list.
- To automatically uninstall Smite on your computer, you then choose the Yes option from the Uninstall window below.
- Please, be patient while InstallShield Wizard helps process your request to uninstall Smite.
- Now, you press the Yes button on the said Wizard window, letting InstallWizard help uninstall Smite on your computer.
- Sit tight while InstallWizard is removing Smite by Hi-Rez Studios.
- Exit the aforementioned InstallShield Wizard when it completes Smite removal.
- Reload your own programs list later, ensuring that you’ve uninstalled the main application Smite successfully. Yet, a clean uninstall of Smite is far from complete. How much time do you take to uninstall Smite? Feel free to post your own response to this Smite removal guide. Learn more?
[Optional] How to completely uninstall Smite on your Windows?
I tend to help you get rid of Smite thoroughly and, to increase your system performance on the go, always. Because, to set up Smite successfully or, to gain the best possible game experience, Hi-Rez fans install the following components, but, those projects would def. make your computer a much less productive one after the Smite removal. Below are just the items you should consider wiping off when wanting to uninstall Smite completely:
- Adobe Flash Player (v10.3.183.90)
- Hi-Rez Studios Authenticate and Update Service (v126.96.36.199)
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x86 Redistributable – 10.0.40219
- Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable (x64) – 11.0.61030
- Microsoft .NET FrameWork 4 Extended (v4.0.30319)
- .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (v4.0.30319)
For a little extra motivation, you too have a chance to take your computer skills to the next level in this article. Yes! The good news is that you might be able to delete ’em in the list one by one. The bad news is that Windows Registry Editor would be involved. More bad news is that they would leave plenty of remains in your system, and the process could be energy-consuming. Just make sure to:
- You now make a full registry backup, and save it on a non-system disk
- Then you should consider saving all the things that matter your WWW world, e.g., your Hi-Rez account information, your game settings/profile(s).
As usual, to make it easier for you – instead of launching "Uninstall or change a program" manually, you can now perform the time-consuming uninstall process the efficient way, and avoid any other issues removing those unused programs due to some reason: simply download the application uninstaller PRO on your own Windows, if you are inexperienced at configuring your system.
Any alternative approaches to performing Smite removal?
Find out all the other approaches you might know or, you’re using to uninstall Smite:
Will the one given by Oracle work?
- Hit Hi-Rez’s logo, and scroll down to the Settings below.
- Press the blue "UNINSTALL" button when the OPTIONS window shows up.
- Then, you say Yes so you can uninstall Smite and, reinstall it on other disk later, if you too installed Smite or Hi-Rez’s game on the wrong hard drive. – I hope so.
- Now, you choose Yes from the following Uninstall window so you can continue with Smite uninstall process.
- Now, you should be told that "You need administrator permissions to continue".
- And, you have to close that Hi-Rez Diagnostic Utility.
- Moreover, the Utility would become unresponsive later.
Will Hi-Rez GAME SUPPORT DIAGNOSTIC TOOL be able to help remove Smite?
- Go to the said Settings.
- This time, you choose "TROUBLESHOOT".
- Scroll down to the bottom of the Utility wizard and, launch UNINSTALL option.
- Try repeating the given instructions above to uninstall Smite from your case, only if you’re lucky enough.
Can ManualUninstallHiRezLauncher (MD5, e30b8b119ade489f1c245ad118838f63) be used to remove Smite and/or Hi-Rez Studios games?
If, you’ve created an OS restore point, re-try following the instructions to uninstall Smite:
- Download the said ManualUninstallHiRezLauncher.exe (size, 16.0 KB (16,384 bytes)).
- Exit your game. Run the exe as the Admin account.
- Say Yes to the UAC alert below.
- Read and follow the on-screen sentences, and start uninstalling Smite.
- Seems that the "Launcher" does not make it easy to uninstall Smite, either. See the following "(application) Stopped working" error (* Problem Event Name, CLR20r3) from Windows.
Other Top Queries from Google: Problems installing Smite
Case #1: "Can’t uninstall, reinstall smite or Hi-Rez"!
Solutions offered by SmiteGame.com forum members:
- Run the aforementioned ManualUninstallHiRezLauncher.exe (aka, "Last Resort Uninstaller" or LRU), which was created by a Hi-Rez rep, to remove Smite. (* Remember to produce a restore point and, restart your comp after your request is completed). Be noted that, the version 188.8.131.52 "does not remove all registry keys in smite".
- Run an application uninstaller (* it’d be, of course, NOT that messy)
- Force Hi-Rez’s stuff to go: end related processes by using WTM, then manually delete Hi-Rez’s installation folder
Case #2: Unable to install Smite (on Windows 10)
- Temporarily disable MSE (* Microsoft Security Essentials) and/or any other Anti-Virus program you have, such as Kaspersky, Comodo. Re-enable your virus protection later after Smite install is complete.
- Move the downloaded setup file to another computer, re-perform the install process as Admin
- Use the latest SMITE installer – which would help address potential SW compatibility problems, and you would have the ability to play the game later.
- Re-enable Hi-Rez Studios Authenticate in the Service list manually
Closing Words: More than "ERROR: Can’t find Hi-Rez installation or uninstall Smite [Fixed]"
Stick with me when your programs list is messed up again and I’ll help protect your digital world. Wanna learn the power of an uninstall tool PRO? An advanced application uninstaller is crucial to vital functions & performance that keep your case going well enough. But millions of Internet users have or are suffering from undesired programs – and many don’t know that the most common symptom of foistware infection is difficulty running the computer the fast and/or "healthy" way. Without enough carefulness and/or Web skills, few mouse clicks could easily help determine what type of software even malware problem you have.
And, if you liked what you read, I give away more tips on my YouTube channel. I also wanted to wish you a holiday season and a new year full of joy and peace. Thank you for reading this post, and for sharing my blog! I truly appreciate you guys! I’ll see you in 2016!
Related Discussions from the Web