Having troubles uninstalling Reimage Repair (aka, Reimage PC Repair Online)? Are you a Windows user tired of suffering potentially misleading even false pop-ups? Have you always dreamed about using a junkware-free computer?
Foistware troubleshooting solution is easy! Just scroll down to the "Reimage Repair Removal" section below and you’d be able to get rid of so-called "Reimage PC Repair scareware" once and for all. But as you know, adware powered downloaders, "error message generators" and alike have been on both security companies and anti-malware vendors’ radars for a long time and it’s always a game of cat and mouse.
How to Uninstall Reimage Repair for Your Windows Then?
It totally depends on how you got it installed in your own system. Always remember that: Uninstalling something is is opposite to installing the thing on your computer. This is something that needs to be educated among all Internet starters. You’ll also find some steal-worthy ideas that can help you, as an inexperienced Windows user, uninstall Reimage Repair successfully, and manage your programs list effectively and provide yourself with more remarkable computer skills.
Case #1: You Googled "Fix xxx dll error", hit some sponsored ads like the one showed below:
Then, you can follow the instructions given below to uninstall Reimage Repair. Follow me carefully, as you could waste extra hours messing with Reimage Express or installing another product from Reimage company. For newbies, get your time and/or money back with top-grade application uninstaller, the industry’s next-gen program cleaner that you must have.
Case #2: You clicked a FROUD "Download" button.
What did I get when I clicked on the following 1st "Download" button? Check it out for yourself.
I: Uninstall Reimage Repair for Windows 10:
- Save your work, and restart your computer.
- Or, you can also try exiting Reimage Repair completely: hit the "Close" button > ignore the latter-second message you will see and choose "Yes" option from the pop-up.
- Run Windows’ Task Manager, terminate the following 2 processes manually: "Reimage Real Time Protection", ReiSystem.
- Open Control Panel, if you’ve saved on your own desktop. Head to the "Uninstall a program" part.
- Locate the risky "Reimage Repair" program in the list, launch "Uninstall/Change" option or, you directly press the Enter key to start removing Reimage Repair from your case.
- Wait till you see the following "Reimage Repair Uninstall" window appear. See? It was promoting another product, Reimage Express, to me.
- In order to uninstall Reimage Repair, you first ignore the "100% FREE" offer above, UNCHECK the additional option "Keep your PC safe with Reimage Protector (recommended)" – in fact, the mentioned Protector has been installed without any permission! – and then you CHOOSE "No Thanks, Just Uninstall Reimage Repair" link instead!
- To continue with the express removal routine, you can ignore Reimage’s "Uninstall feedback", then press the "Next >" button.
- Wait while your computer helps uninstall Reimage Repair.
- Exit "Reimage Repair Uninstall" wizard, close the following "Uninstall special offer" webpage
- To fully uninstall Reimage Repair, you search and clean off associated leftovers like the totally unused installation package "ReimageRepair1826x64" (* This file was left in C:\Users\YourPCName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache\IE\AVW08EAQ)
(Extra tip: to shut down that bit annoying LP page, you choose “Leave this page” option.)
II: Uninstall Reimage Repair on Windows 7
- Ignore the afore-mentioned "Reimage Summary", hit the "Close" icon and exit the risky software.
- You can go to the Reimage Repair’s install file folder directly.
- Scroll down the following "uninst" application, run it as the Admin user.
- Say Yes to the UAC alert below, so you can continue with the uninstall process.
- Choose "No Thanks" option so you can uninstall your own copy of Reimage Repair the easier way.
- One more thing… You need to manually remove a file folder, named "Reimage Protector", and clean other Reimage related remains later.
For regular readers, you can’t afford computer ruined even affected with virus, adware even malware or having your family members do so – the costs to fix are truly too high. Example, some security advisor or blogger recommends the following steps:
- Uninstall the main application via Control Panel
- Remove other PUPs you installed with AdwCleaner, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free
- Perform a thorough security check with HitmanPro (* You have to pay to use it.)
What’s Reimage Repair by Reimage Limited?
Reimage Repair micro-wiki
- Program name: Reimage Repair or, "reimage PC Repair Online"
- MD5: 72cb31555da5996b6dc008f2f6bcbbff
- Copyright: © Reimage 2015
- Publisher: Reimage Limited
- Internal name / Description: Reimage Downloader
- File version: 1.519
- Signature verification: Signed file, verified signature
- Detection ratio: 2 / 55
Simply, Reimage Repair is a RISKY PAID system optimization program, which could be typically installed when you run another so-called freeware even drive-by download (aka, Downware) without scanning, e.g., the infamous Vosteran Browser. BTW, the official ReimageRepair.exe (MD5, 3f47b467a139af8ee9f6492adb6a06fa) once had a higher Detection ratio, "6 / 56". For example, the said setup file was flagged as "Suspicious_GEN.F47V1128" by TrendMicro-HouseCall.
Moreover, users too complained that it bundled additional offers like AVG (SafeGuard) Toolbar during its bloated install process.
As for bundled software, Reimage Repair could create or install the Reimage Protector without user’s invitation. It too provided UNCLEAR uninstall wizard to starters. Learn more.
What are uses of Reimage Repair or Reimage PC Repair Tool? How does it "work"?
"Pricing" is the answer, according to my software experience:
- "Analyzing" includes "Compiling Data", "Your PC Profile", "PC Stability" and "PC Security" and "Summary".
- "Fixing" includes "Clear Faulty Files", "Install Fresh Files", "Repair Damage", and "Stability Check" and, "Security check".
And, what’s the best part about Reimage Repair?
Firstly, Reimage Repair can be used to compile data about your computer operating system for the "repair stage". Reimage company claims that "Compiling Data" preliminarily scan gives the end-user the immediate impression of the PC he or she’s using and will identify the further cause of most of so-called annoying problems the user is experiencing.
2ndly, every time you run Reimage Repair, it will automatically analyis system configuration and hardware, which would diagnose the possible cause of the Windows problems, whether hardware or software related. After the process is complete, you would get the following hardware specs, and be able to quickly find spare parts to repair specific configuration (if necessary):
- Memory Modules
- Local Drives
- Video Card
Here’s the "PC stability" part: it claims that it contains a list of programs that have crashed in an unusual frequency within xxx time.
- Built-in Windows Applications
- 3rd-party applications, such as "Microsoft-windows-immersive-shell", Ekrn.exe, Searchui.exe.
Furthermore, I too did a test on a newly created VMware station (* 64-bit Windows 7 Professional): installed the official Reimage Repair, and let it scan there:
- 27 errors found in SharedDLLS, such as "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\SharedDLLs\C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\system.enterpriseservices.dll", "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\SharedDLLs\C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\microsoft.vsa.vb.codedomprocessor.dll"
- Temporary data, 20.45 MB (* C:\Windows\Temp, C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp)
The "PC Security" module was designed to detect "boot-up" viruses and other malicious programs, such as malware and Trojan Horses that are considered as security threats to personal computers. Upon "repair" (* pay to clean), all the detected threats will be removed and the damage(s) caused to the infected PC will be reversed by replacing corrupted files w/ new, healthy files from Reimage’s official database of replacement files.
It too would perform registry scan: during the scan, Reimage will identify defective entries, such as registry values with references to files that no longer exist, invalid data, or incomplete registry keys. If you choose to repair your computer, you of course get Reimage Repair activated first, then the client will help remove those defective entries from Registry Editor, and keep your registry settings compact and organized. Theoretically, cleaning off those invalid entries could fix even avoid certain system level problems.
Reimage will scan the junky items on your computer: it was built to scan those temporary data on your case. And, the amount of space occupied by those potentially unsed files will be presented in the "Scan Summary" by Reimage Repair. And if, you choose to repair your computer, Reimage will help clean those junk automatically only when you have a valid license key.
So far, I got the "PC Scan Summary" of my Windows 10 Pro:
- Stability Issues: 6 programs (* Microsoft Register Server, Software Protection Platform Service, Windows Explorer and other 3 items I’ve mentioned above.)
- Security Threats: Zero
- Junk Files: 610.77 MB
- Windows Damage Severity: MEDIUM
As for possibly generated alerts, I would like to show you how to make a joke-only error appear on a computer. You can try it on your own PC later. NO EVIL!
- Visit the following page@ newgrounds.com/portal/view/525778
- Skip the ad
- Hit the PLAY button
- Input your own insights, then press the "Generate" button.
- Enjoy the tricks.
Below are just FEW Steps to Destroying My/ yr own Programs List
- Save a file, "D3DX9_43.exe", from downloadnet1194.com.
- Run without scanning.
- Say Yes to the UAC below. Razor Edge Media??? Wait ‘n see.
- Wait while the download is proceeding.
- Follow the "Secure Download" by DownloadAdmin, and complete the sponsored install process.
- So far… I got an application, named "SoftPlanet Software Assistant" (* SoftPlanet Update Manager), installed.
- Chances are that you too installed more junkware: "24×7 help", SearchAssist.me, and much more!
MORE? Try it out on your own VMware station.
Have problems deleting those junky items by Reimage? Want to uninstall Reimage Repair effectively? Free to try this top-rated uninstall tool and save yourself time and money by Googling. Just image your computer that has more than 20+ junkware. Now consider the fact that 85%+ users run their downloads without using a virus scan service. And add 90% of adware which will ship additional partners to the victims’ computers. What if I tell you that about 85% of junkware are hard-to-remove? This definitely causes further concerns, doesn’t it? Why not always perform proactive security measures? Why not take time & money saving solution? How, then? Get your own FREE copy of this best uninstall tool right now!
Additional Information on Web
Antivirus scan for 6ca3abf9843860aaed024f5041bd3dd700c2d91039298ee18bbb8c4948304ef8 – VirusTotal
Antivirus scan for 7c55b4ad655f4caa8a736868993b08bdef96f902af0803d7ec140854fcac0559 – VirusTotal
Windows Error Message Generator Download @ Softpedia