Almost every computer user knows using the standard Windows uninstall method to remove Baseball Scoreboard Pro could be risky and time-consuming, but do you know how to do so the safe way? In this guide, I will show you how perform a clean uninstall of Baseball Scoreboard Pro manually. And, with the recommended uninstall tool, ridding of any other unwanted yet possibly stubborn installations is not tough task any more. Learn more.
- Save all your personal stuff before taking actions, such as your own "Key Settings", and other configurations you’ve made to the Baseball Scoreboard Pro. To do so, it’d be easy: you take a screenshot of each settings tab.
- Hit the following Exit button on the main platform.
- Now, answer Yes to d Baseball Scoreboard Pro info box below.
- Open Control Panel, hit d "Uninstall a program" link or, "Add/Remove" if you’re still using an XP SP3 system.
- Locate your own build of Baseball Scoreboard Pro in the programs list, press the Enter key, or you launch the given Uninstall option instead.
- Now, choose the option Yes…
- Press the Yes button on the following UAC alert.
- Your Pro should be uninstalled silently. Refresh your programs list to make sure that you’ve get job done. Remember to detect and clean associated leftovers in your system.