Want to cleanly uninstall Complete Home Library for your Windows? Then, please read this step-by-step guide, which will guide you through the manual uninstall process, making sure all associated junky items are cleaned, and your system is foistware-free. That’s to say, you will learn how to better understand, analyze and erase those potentially unused remains that match Complete Home Library.
- Save your library profile, such as some reference page you created.
- Now quit your Complete Home Library client: hit the File menu, launch the option "Quit" in it.
- Open Start menu, check out the (recently) installed apps/ programs, right click on the target project "CHL HTML Document Reader", launch Uninstall on the menu.
- Scroll for said Complete Home Library, launch Uninstall in the programs list or, you hit the Enter key.
- Say Yes to Windows’ "Programs & Features" info box below.
- Choose the option Yes from the UAC alert below so you can continue w/ the express uninstall process employing the 4466d.msi application.
- Wait while your OS helps configure the un-install procedure.