Can you manage the uninstall of Gourmet Recipe Manager with Windows Installer? If you just cannot get the work done on your own, take a closer at our tips and recommended solution we’ve shared. Below are the latest Gourmet Recipe Manager uninstall instructions. Get yourself started with the attached video guide.
- Exit the unwanted Gourmet Recipe Manager client.
- Save your job, restart your system and then Gain the admin access.
- Hit the Windows key on yr keyboard, choose Control Panel on the menu and click on the "Uninstall a program" link.
- Locate your build of Gourmet Recipe Manager, which was developed by Thomas Mills Hinkle, press Enter or, launch d Uninstall option in the programs list.
- Choose the option "Yes" from the "Programs and Features" box box below.
- Please wait while said Windows Installer is preparing your removal request, then you press d Yes button on the following UAC info box.
- Your undesired Gourmet Recipe Manager should be uninstalled silently.
- Save yr work, reboot again, find out and clean away Gourmet related remains.