Windows’ built-in uninstall utility may be out, but that doesn’t mean it stops working, unless there’s some issue with Windows Installer. Here we offer easy-to-follow instructions U can use to un-install Futsal Scoreboard Pro v2 manually. We too offer the opportunity to get work done the much more efficient way. One more thing, remember to rid of (disable ) Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 later, if you do not need or use it, as said .NET 3.5 was installed as Futsal’s required component, according to our test. Need more help? Just feel free to drop us a msg later.
- Save yr personal data; make yourself the admin user.
- Check out your own start menu.
- Go to Group F, right click on the following Futsal Scoreboard Pro app launch Uninstall.
- Locate the target app (application) from PC Scoreboards in the programs list, press Enter or, launch Windows’ Uninstall option.
- Choose Yes from the "Programs & Features" info box below.
- Press d Yes button on the following UAC window.
- Wait while Windows OS helps configure yr removal request.
- We will follow up w/ you very promptly if we can help maintain your system performance & stability: try the following uninstall tool if you have any trouble erasing leftovers that match PC Scoreboards.