This post is sharing the simplest, fastest way to uninstall the Math Resource Studio 6 on a Windows 10 based computer. Please be kindly educated that, test shows that Math Resource Studio is a .NET 3.5 based app or computer program; 2ndly, you can only disable or turn off said .NET in your own 8/7 operating system, as .NET 3.5 has been installed as a feature instead of an uninstallable project. That means, you won’t be able to perform the uninstall of Microsoft .NET 3.5 on yr Windows 7 & 8 computer.
- Save your work, reboot your system, then make yourself the administrator now.
- Check out yr own "All apps" menu, or "All Programs".
- Right click on the following "Math RS 6" entry, launch the option Uninstall on the right-click menu.
- For Windows 7/8/10 users, then you can direct press d Enter key or, you can also hit the Uninstall tab on the programs list.
- Now, press the Yes button on the "Programs & Features" box.
- Choose the option Yes from the UAC alert below.
- Wait while yr system is configuring the uninstall progress. Yr undesired "Math RS 6" should be uninstalled silently.