This post talks about the proven tips & solution regarding uninstalling ReMedic 1.2 for Windows fully. Test shows that, to completely uninstall the ReMedic app, you should consider ridding of another 2 components as well, at a later date. They are "Dependencies for Softreckon Application 2.0" and "Dependencies for Softreckon Application". Because, the performance of your computer could also directly impact your success of your work even your business. Moreover, you had better erase all other software remains in your own operating system.
- Save your work, then press the following Quit button.
- Then select the Yes option from the alert below.
- Restart yr system; make yourself d admin user then.
- Check out your own Start menu, enter the following ReMedic folder, right click on the main app, launch the Uninstall option on the right-click menu.
- For Win 10, 8 (8.1), 7 and Vista users, you can press the Enter key directly.
- Now, hit the Next button.
- Exit the ReMedic Uninstaller by simply hitting the Finish tab below.
- Remember to clean up all the other ReMedic related leftovers in your system so you can fully uninstall ReMedic 1.2.