This article is about the complete uninstall of Solar Time for Windows. Our test shows that, an optional offer, named Astrallis16, was detected during the software install. That’s to say, you can consider removing the Astrallis software if you installed it alongside Solar Time. Moreover, Astrallis needs the install of openssl to run properly, clean away all the other possibly unused components and leftovers so you can completely get rid of Solar Time.
- Quit the Solar Time app if you’re still using it.
- In order to delete Solar Time from your programs list the fast way, try finding out its install folder, run the following unins000.exe as the admin user.
- Select the Yes option from the UAC info box below.
- Press the Yes button on the following Solar Time Uninstall wizard.
- Wait while your Solar Time agent is being uninstalled.
- Exit d Solar Time Uninstall box below.