Can’t uninstall the WordFit! Crossword Builder? Well, there could be something wrong with Windows Installer on your computer. In the meanwhile, working w/ an uninstall tool PRO can deliver tons of benefits, such as getting rid of some very stubborn installation easily and efficiently. Here, it too serves as the greatest way to force your unwanted WordFit! Crossword Builder to go if you got stuck in the traditional uninstall methods
- Save your current stuff, such as exiting your WordFit! client; then restart your system and then gain d admin access later.
- Open yr own Start menu, check out the most recently installed items or, you locate and then enter the following WordFitCWBuilder folder, then right click on it, and then launch d Uninstall option.
- Find out the unwanted WordFit! Crossword Builder in d programs list, press d Enter key or, launch yr system’s Uninstall option if you like.
- Hit the Yes to continue w/ the express uninstall routine.
- Select the Yes option from the UAC alert below. Sit back untill the uninstall is completed.
- Save yr job, restart your computer and detect & erase Alsoft’s leftovers in yr OS.