With tons of evidence in hand, using an uninstall tool PRO is the perfect option to uninstall Book Collector, and/or clean away any other unused programs in your Windows operating system. And this update too provides you with a step-by-step information you can share later to perform the uninstall of Book Collector manually.
- Save your own personal data, then exit the Book Collector agent, and then restart your computer. Gain d admin access before you enter yr desktop again.
- To get the task done in the fast way, try finding out Book Collector’s original install file folder, run the following unins000.exe ( * number 0, zero) as the admin user.
- Select the Yes option from the UAC box below.
- Press d Yes button on the "Book Collector Uninstall" wizard.
- Wait… exit the Uninstall below.
- Wipe off Collectorz com related remains in your system.