Suffering from Class Action Gradebook uninstall on your Windows? First of all, Class Action Gradebook is also known as "Class Action Gradebook Secondary Edition (v12.4.1)", according to our latest test. 2ndly, our specially trained editors here deliver free technical assistance and help address all your computer PUPs, security even cybercrime-related concerns & questions. Read on and solve your Class Action Gradebook uninstall issue.
- Save all of your personal registration information, then exit the Class Action client.
- Go to its installation file folder, run the following unins000.exe using the admin access.
- Select the Yes option from the UAC alert below.
- Then, hit the Yes button on the following "Class Action Uninstall" info box.
- Rid of those unused shared .DLL files.
- Exit the "Class Action Uninstall" below.