Want to uninstall FontExplorer X Pro? Here’s the reminder you should bear in mind: gain the admin access so you can allow UAC to run Windows Installer later. We have just re-tested FontExplorer X Pro v3.5.0, it could add its name to the Startup menu, so this is another great opportunity for you to learn how to perform the custom installation of a 3rd-party download, so you can maintain your computer performance the efficient way. More?
- Save your work, then we kindly recommend that you save this FontExplorer X Pro guide on your desktop.
- Now, quit your own FontExplorer X Pro client: hit the app’s logo icon, launch the Exit option in it.
- If you are new to Microsoft’s Windows 10 operating system, this is the best possible chance to get familiar w/ it: input apps & fe in the search bar, hit that entry on the top of the search result. Wait while the OS is loading the list of your installed apps.
- Hit the following FontExplorer X Pro 3.5.0, then hit the grey Uninstall button under it and then, hit another Uninstall button that will come up soon.
- That being said, hit the Yes button on the UAC alert below.
- Here…. you can simply press the OK button on the "FontExplorer X Pro 3.5.0" info box below, which will shut down the "FontExplorer X Pro. FontManangementService" automatically.
- Sit tight while the uninstallation is in progress. Save. Restart your system manually. Unhide protected files, then search & clear FontExplorer’s remains.
PS: Need help ridding of the Mac version of FontExplorer X Pro? Then, you can use this top-rated app manager here (for Mac).