You can’t uninstall FX MathPack on your own? We are right here which means it’s time for ridding of all of your problematic installations forcibly! Please check out this how-to post. And feel free to take this chance to clear all of your unused even undesired 3rd-party installations in your operating system. Below are details about manually uninstalling FX MathPack v16 using the "Uninstall a program" feature under Windows Control Panel.
- Save yr job, quit the "FX Stat 3" client you’re running. Restart your system then, gain the admin access.
- Type contr in the Start menu (Windows 7, 8, 8.1) or, in the search bar (Windows 10), choose Control Panel in the list of the search results that come up.
- Hit the said "Uninstall a program" or, "Add/Remove" for XP.
- Locate your own build of FX MathPack, then press the Enter key or, launch the Uninstall option in the programs list.
- Now, hit the Yes button on the following "FX MathPack Uninstall" wizard.
- Exit the mentioned wizard below. Save. Restart yr computer. Detect & clear Efofex related leftover hives in your system.