This update contains introductory steps to uninstalling Helium Music Manager. Please enroll in the following detailed know-how if you’re having trouble accomplishing the task on your own. In the meantime, it’s yet another perfect time to rid of all of your undesired computer programs running the attached uninstall tool PRO below, because it has become an extremely strong weapon in clearing a Windows based PUP.
- Save your personal data like the playlists you kept, and/or other Favourites related stuff. Then exit your own Helium Music Manager client.
- To proceed with the request, hit the Yes button on the following Confirm info box.
- Locate Helium Music Manager’s shortcut file on your desktop, select the "Open file location" option on the right-click menu, and then scroll to the following unins000.exe, run that application using your admin access.
- Press the Yes button on the following UAC alert.
- Click the Yes tab on the "Helium Music Manager 11 Uninstall" window below.
- Wait while the Helium software is un-installing itself.
- Follow the "Uninstall" info box below to help improve the company’s product or, you simply press the No button to exit it.
- Now, quit the said "Uninstall" wizard.
- Save all of your work, reboot yr system then, search & clear remains that match Intermedia Software.