Following are the proven steps and tips you can use to uninstall Runners Studio manually. If you have any questions, concerns, e.g., having trouble performing the express uninstall process running .msi application on your own, you can get a free copy of the uninstall tool pro below; if you have other further feedback please do not hesitate to contact us at our support forum here. Now, please see below for troubleshooting details.
- Export or move your own "Athlete Information", such as the "Name", "Height" and alike. And, that user date file should be located in the C:\Users\(Your computer name)\Documents\RunnersStudio\your name.rst. Then, exit Runners Studio client.
- That being mentioned, to get rid of your own Runners Studio software, you need to employ the "Uninstall a program" utility or, "Add/Remove" applet under Control Panel.
- Locate your own build of Runners Studio in the apps/ programs list, press Enter or, launch the following Uninstall option.
- Now, select the Yes option from the "Programs and Features" info box.
- Let UAC run the following 5de51e.msi application.
- Sit tight when your Studio is being uninstalled silently. Search then clear associated leftover hives in yr system, at a later date.