Test shows that, uninstalling Binary Crypt will only take about 2 minutes to complete. To so do, we kindly suggest that you review the actions you made to get that computer program installed. Again, performing the custom install of a third-party app/ application will help get the task done efficiently. If, you still have questions about this know-how, or other issues about some adware attack, you may direct contact us here by paying a visiting to our support forum.
- In order to get the uninstall of BinaryCrypt done efficiently, you first save your personal stuff, quit the BinaryCrypt client, then restart yr system and then, gain the admin rights before you landing on your desktop.
- Detect then enter BinaryCrypt’s installation file folder, run the following unins000.exe as d admin user.
- Now, hit the Yes button on the following UAC info box.
- Answer Yes to the following "BinaryCrypt Uninstall" alert.
- Wait… then quit the said Uninstall wizard.
- Save. Reboot your system, then search and clear BinaryCrypt’s remains on your hard disk.