You are having trouble uninstalling CellPro 2.1 from your computer? Well, we just have some useful instructions coming up later. In the meanwhile, this is another all-in-one troubleshooting post from iWinPage will also provide info on how clear other potentially undesired installations from Mac based operating system. Just browse our blog center here. Additional problem-resolving content is also available at our support forum. If you have any comments or suggestions for our information here just drop a message there — we would always love to hear from you.
- Save your personal stuff like some created templates, then exit the CellPro client.
- Find out, then open CellPro’s original installation file folder, and then run the following unins000.exe as the admin user.
- Hit the Yes button on the UAC info box below.
- Now, press the Yes button on the following "CellPro Uninstall" wizard.
- Exit the said wizard. Save. Reboot. Search, then clear that "Pro’s" remnants in your own operating system.