Is it possible to really uninstall GraphExpert Professional program without leaving a trace? Well, you can level up your computer skills by following the given instructions, as you are going to explore the file system and/or Registry Editor later. Having trouble performing the standard uninstall process? Just give the most intuitive uninstall tool a go.
- Save all of your personal stuff, such as some dataset you’ve created.
- Restart your computer, then gain the admin rights.
- Then you may directly go to the following GraphExpert Professional file folder, and then run the following uninstall.exe via the admin account.
- Press the Yes button when the following UAC alert comes up.
- Now, hit the Uninstall button on the "GraphExpert Professional Uninstall" wizard.
- Wait while yr own copy of GraphExpert Professional is being uninstalled.
- Close the said Uninstall wizard.
- Save. Reboot. Try searching and then clearing all of GraphExpert related remains manually.