This post is introducing you to an article on uninstalling MadCap Analyzer (v9) manually, and how you can detect and clear MadCap’s leftover hives e.g. some unused resources.dll, and how to rid of its component Microsoft Visual C++ on your own. 2ndly, to help you get the job done efficiently and safely, we’ve also attached an uninstall tool PRO at the bottom of this know-how.
- Save your own project related stuff. Quit MadCap Analyzer client.
- Then restart your computer. Remember to gain the admin rights during that process.
- Open Control Panel if you’ve saved that setting on your desktop, visit the "Add/Remove" or "Uninstall a program" section later.
- Locate MadCap Analyzer (version number here) in your own programs list, press Enter or, launch Windows’ Uninstall/Change option.
- Hit the Uninstall button on the following "madcap ANALYZER" (uninstall wizard).
- Now, hit the Yes button to continue with the un-install process.
- Wait while the ANALYZER is un-installing itself.
- Exit the said wizard when uninstall process is complete.
- Get rid of the said Visual C++ program if you too do not need that item. And, try erasing madcap related remains later.