This how-to guide is packed with tips from Windows experts for uninstalling SymbolChooser fully. Because our test shows that the target computer program Symbol Chooser is a Java based item, you can consider ridding of the potentially unused & risky Java 8 Update 91 (minimum version number 1.6.0; aka, Java Control Panel) later, when you get the work done. If you’ve got stuck in the traditional uninstall routine, using the following uninstall tool PRO will help you out: uninstall SymbolChooser and/or the said Java (Control Panel) with ease.
- Save all of your personal documents and other data; quit SymbolChooser agent you’re using.
- Restart your computer, gain the admin right.
- Go to the following SymbolChooser folder, run the embedded uninstall.exe as the admin user.
- Hit the Yes button to start the uninstall of SymbolChooser.
- To automatically uninstall SymbolChooser, press the Next > button on the original uninstall wizard below.
- Exit the mentioned "SymbolChooser (yr own product version number here) Uninstall" wizard. Save. Reboot yr system.
- Clear those unwanted remains and components so you can fully uninstall SymbolChooser.