Learn Windows real-world tactics from our pros at iWinPage so you can uninstall the Word Page Setup Manager software completely. Latest study shows that, that computer program is apparently a .NET based project. That’s to say, to run that Mananger properly, you may need to get Microsoft’s .NET 3.5 preinstalled. Try disabling or uninstalling that possibly unused feature in your own operating system later.
- Save all of your personal data like some created "Conversion". Then, quit the client.
- Restart your system and gain the admin rights.
- To uninstall your own build of Word Page Setup Manager, you too need to let UAC run the msiexec.exe application: Start > search Control Panel > choose Add/Remove or, "Uninstall a program" later. For Windows 10 readers, you can also run the following "Uninstall Word Page Setup… (Manager)" entry as the admin account.
- That being mentioned, hit the Yes button on the following UAC alert.
- Now, say Yes to the following Windows Installer info box to proceed w/ the removal process.
- Your Manager should be uninstalled siliently. Save. Reboot your system. Try detecting & erasing LanTech’s related leftover items.