We launched this mini post with the simple goal of uninstalling ClaimMaster Trial (aka, ClaimMaster Trial version (the version number here) effectively, and are very pleased to shared with you that you may also be able to get the task completed by making the best of the software’s original uninstaller, named unins000.exe. Check the given directions and proven solution out.
- Save your personal data, such as some ClaimMaster related template(s). Then close the following ClaimMaster System Utilities.
- Check out your Start menu, right click on the following "Utilities" entry, choose the Uninstall option to continue w/ this troubleshooting page.
- Or… you select the "Open file location" instead. Then, run the following shortcut file, named "Uninstall ClaimMaster", by double clicking on that item.
- Now, apply the Yes option to the UAC alert below.
- Say Yes to the following "ClaimMaster Trial Uninstall" wizard.
- You can keep those shared items (.dll) in the System32 folder, try erasing ’em later.
- Wait… exit the said Uninstall wizard when it gets the job done.
- Save, restart your system. Try clearing remnants that match the ClaimMaster software.