If you’re looking for tips and/or solution to your unwanted Wizard101 software, Googling using "uninstall wizard 101" related queries would double your problem, as you would run into another round of trouble: the keyword "uninstall wizard101" would hugely increase the chances of falling for an Isaeal based technology, Reimage (Repair). Click "Continue reading" to dig into this all-in-one tutorial now.
once (Once) you install reimage (Reimage Repair) on your computer it (the downloaded Reimage installation package (SHA256, 161763979870aa132f00026c66376adf059f6f5e49237f24044384d15103b145)) will automatically install a file (an application) called “reimage (real time) protector” (without prior approval).
Wizard101 (SHA256, 70622cc9b40ad28755b89cff1549894243a7e5f563370bd702b0027c453d0bc0) is one of best sources for MMO games.
While, the said site claims also that:
Reimage is a tool to detect malware.
Wizard 101, or Wizard101? Malware?! Please ask yourself this question first.
Wizard101 is a multiplayer, online adventure game designed to be safe and enjoyable for audiences of ALL ages.
What’s the Best Way to Uninstall Wizard101?
Now see how I manually uninstall the Wizard101 agent. Here’s a video tutorial to get you started:
Uninstall Wizard101 on Windows 10
- Take 3 screenshots on the following Wizard101 Configurator, so you can reuse your those personal configuration settings for your games later.
- Save your game. Sign out your Wizard101 account. Then, close the GUI for Wizard101.
- Based on few months of using this latest operating system, I decided to re-share with you the very basic tips I’m using whenever I need to handle some undesired 3rd-party computer program. The first thing in managing an unwanted installation is take advantage of Windows’ own built-in app/program uninstaller, as a whole:
- Tip #1: Press the Windows key, check out the huge Start menu; right click on the following "Play Wizard101" entry, and then launch the option "Uninstall" on the menu. You will be able to uninstall Wizard101 through Control Panel later.
- Tip #2: Check out your own "All apps" entry, look into the Group K, enter the following "Kingslsle Entertainment" file folder; repeat the given directions to proceed with standard uninstall of Wizard101.
- Tip #3: Try customizing your Windows 10, such as saving some frequently used settings (the said Control Panel, e.g.) on your desktop.
- Tip #4: Open Cortana; turn of the 2nd option "Search online and include web results"; just input CONTROL or apps & fe in the Search Box on the taskbar.
Uninstall Wizard101 on Windows 8 & 7
Let the following images be your guide! They will also help you determine which "Visual C++ Redistributable" needs to be removed, what capabilities you should look for and the typical/ possible costs involved. When both are applied to your personal computer, you can effectively shorten your apps/programs list AND maximize your PC performance, getting the most value!
Are you considering an uninstall tool PRO now?
Uninstall Wizard101 for Mac without system password
- Save all of your personal stuff, then quit the agent by clicking on the small cross icon on the top-left corner of the GUI.
- Hit your desktop, enter the Go folder; select the Applications entry in it.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Applications file folder; locate Wizard101, drag it to Trash app on the bottom right of your display.
- The following steps are a great way to advance your computer skills and take advantage of an iOS to you as a regular reader. Well, to fully uninstall the Mac version of Wizard101, you at least check the Application Support folder, delete associated remains there.
We hope our detailed three-part education series enabled you to rid of Wizard101 completely! If you have additional questions about how to best uninstall Wizard101, or, if you have any topics you’d like us to cover in the future, please pay a visit to our forum here.
Tip of the Week
Last but not least: never put all your trust in search engine providers in the market. At least, you had better learn how to avoid auto-generated or misleading "content" on the web.
Well, we would also like to take this opportunity to point out that if you wonder if the afore-mentioned Reimage (Repair) is worth it you can check the following additional information.
Test #1: Will the Reimage be able to detect/ uninstall Wizard101 "malware"?
- We performed the express install of Reimage PC Repair Tool;
- Below is the information requested: we published the review of Reimage’s "PC Scan Summary":
- Stability Issues: 1 Program ("Windows Software Protection Platform Service has crashed")
- Security Threats: 1 Issue ("Reimage preliminary scan found 1 malicious files on your PC. … These viruses compromise your personal data…. c: \ users\… 1stbrowser.exe — a variant of Adware.CognosAds.G (a.k.a., PUP.Optional.Iminent)")
- Registry: 19 Errors
- Junk Files: 1.33 GB
And if you also accidentally got SpyHunter 4 installed, we kindly suggest that you remove that software now. Apparently, the Remove option should be implemented as soon as possible for better system performance and reliability.
PS: Now you: