Having trouble uninstalling Corel PDF Fusion on your own?! This mini troubleshooting page has been just made available, and we have also wrapped up almost everything you need to know about ridding of an unwanted or problematic 3rd-party installation in your operating system. Learn more.
- Save all of your personal stuff, from bookmark to images and to documents, then quit your Fusion software.
- For Windows readers, please review your own Start menu, right click on the following Corel PDF Batch Converter and then launch the Uninstall opion on the menu.
- Locate the said Corel PDF Fusion instead, press the Enter key or, launch the Uninstall/Change option in your own programs list.
- If you had issue uninstalling the Corel PDF Fusion program, you should fix the program first by making the best of the embedded "Repair" option; and then you try performing the express un-install mode by choosing the following Remove option.
- Wait while the app is uninstalling itself. Then, exit the original (Un)Install Wizard.
- Reload your program settings, and make sure that you’ve removed the target item from your system. Then restart your computer, try clearing Corel Corporation related leftover entries later.