It’s the only question that seems to matter today: how can you uninstall deskPDF Studio X in the most energy-efficient way? Well, it’s yet another best time to rid of all of your undesired programs and use this guide to free up some drive space on your computer.
- Save your personal documents and other stuff. Quit the X software by clicking on the following File tab, launch the Exit option in the list.
- Restart your system, then gains the admin rights.
- Go to the following deskPDF Studio X folder, run the unins000.exe application as the admin user.
- Apply the Yes option to the UAC below.
- Hit the Yes button on the following "deskPDF Studio X Uninstall" wizard.
- Wait while that PDF software is uninstalling itself.
- Close that uninstall wizard.
- Save, restart your computer; try clearing Docudesk related elements that have been left in your system.