This post will make it easier for you to uninstall EximiousSoft PDF Editor in your Win 10 sytem, and this page is for troubleshooting purposes only, and not to request further assistance. If, you really need more help, please feel free to create a new thread on our forum here.
- As usual, save all of your personal documents like some created PDF (Portable Document Format) files. Then, quit the Editor properly. To do so, hit the blue File tab, then launch the Exit option in it.
- Check out your own "Apps & features" list, or the "Uninstall a program" entry under Control Panel. Then locate the unwanted Editor software, hit the Uninstall tab.
- Read and follow the onscreen information.
- Apply the Yes option to the UAC window below.
- Say Yes to the following "EximiousSoft PDF Editor Uninstall" wizard.
- Wait until you see the following "EximiousSoft PDF Editor uninstall complete" info box, then exit the said wizard.
- Save your work, restart your computer and try clearing the remains that match EximiousSoft.