Coming up with a new PC might be the easy, and most enjoyable part of the digital experience. Then you would come up against the most tough part – uninstalling Ezovo Pdf to Word Converter and/or other stubborn computer programs once and for all.
- Save all of your personal data, such as some created muti-page files, or one-page items. Then quit the unwanted Converter software.
- Locate and enter the Converter’s original install folder, and then run the following unins000.exe using your own admin rights.
- Apply the Yes option to the following UAC info box.
- Hit the Yes tab on the "Ezovo Pdf to Word Converter Uninstall" wizard.
- Ignore the following error message regarding the installed "Printer".
- Exit the said Uninstall window.
- Try erasing Ezovo related leftover items in Windows Safe Mode.