When it comes to uninstalling Flip PDF Professional, it basically comes down to 2 tasks: remove the main program from your programs list, and detect & clear out related remaining leftover items in your operating system. That’s where we will help you out in an efficient way. Check it out.
- Save your created projects and other personal data.
- Quit the Professional software now. To do so, hit the File menu, choose the Exit option.
- Restart your system, and gain the admin access.
- Creating a desktop icon for the target app will help get the job done fast: to do so, go to the following file folder, run the embedded unins000.exe as the admin user.
- Hit the Yes button on the following UAC info box.
- Now, click on the Yes tab on the following "Flip PDF Professional Uninstall" wizard.
- Exit that wizard when the express uninstall is completed.
- Try erasing Flip related remains like some help files in your OS.