This small article will give a kick off start to uninstall the Goozzee Personal Edition software thoroughly, and to help rid of all of your unwanted installations in the system, once and for all. To get some additional information and/or tips, you can start viewing the following video tutorial below.
- To avoid any undesired data loss, save all of your database and other important stuff you’ve created using the Goozzee program. Then quit the app properly.
- Check your Start menu, or you directly go to the "Uninstall or uninstall a program" under Control Panel.
- Locate your own Goozzee, press the Enter key, or launch the Uninstall option on the programs list. And then, hit the Yes button on the following "Goozzee Personal Edition Uninstall" wizard.
- Exit the said wizard when it completes the standard uninstall process.
- Refresh your apps/programs list, and ensure you’ve uninstalled the Goozzee app successfully.
- Using an uninstall tool pro to clear out Goozzee related remains would be more easier and safer.