If you too encountered an unhandled exception while trying to link to PDFKeeper’s database, you’re likely thinking about uninstalling the said software or, performing a clean install of it. Moreover, using Windows Installer seems like a complicated topic with more potentially troublesome issues. Then, how can you get started the most energy-efficient way?
- Ignore the said error message.
- Save all of your personal stuff. Restart your computer and gaim the admin access.
- Input control in the search box in the taskbar, choose Control Panel, enter "Add/Remove" or, "Uninstall a program".
- To uninstall PDFKeeper 3.1, make the best of the aforementioned .msi first. To do so, locate your own PDFKeeper software, launch Windows’ Uninstall option, or press the Enter key.
- Hit the Yes button on the following "Programs and Features" box.
- Press the Yes tab to proceed with the express removal process.
- Wait… while your system uninstalls PDFKeeper.
- Try clearing out remaining items that match Robert Fransca later.