Unable to uninstall Photo Print Pilot on your Windows 10 computer? Well, this post just highlights the little-known tricks in general regarding using a 3rd-party application on the Web. And, apparently, creating an additional (desktop) icon would help you get the work in the fastest way possible. Learn more?
- Save this page in your local system if you need extra assistance.
- Save or export (move) all of your personal images you’ve created through the Pilot software. Then quit the unwanted app.
- Open the Pilot’s installation file folder, run the following unins000.exe by using the admin account.
- Apply the Yes option to the following UAC window.
- To continue with the express removal routine, hit the Yes button on the "Photo Print Pilot Uninstall" wizard below.
- Exit the said wizard when it gets the job done.
- Complete or ignore the following product survey.
- Try clearing out ColorPilot related remains in your operating system.