Still working with the classic uninstall routine? Have you ever felt so annoyed that you just cannot uninstall Virtual Russian Keyboard software and/or some other undesired computer program? We’ve put together the following information to help you clean your programs list, the Startup menu and more. Read on!
- Quit the unwanted Keyboard client properly.
- Save your personal files. Restart your system and gain the admin privileges.
- Again, creating an additional desktop icon would help rid of the said Keyboard item in the fastest way possible.
- Now, locate the following “unins000”, run it as the admin user.
- Hit the Yes button on the UAC alert below.
- Press the Yes button on the following "Virtual Russian Keyboard Uninstall" window.
- Exit that Uninstall info box. Try erasing the app’s remaining items later.