Want to uninstall your unneeded Zenler Pro in no time? Well, take it easy. Please review the actions you made to get Zenler Pro installed first. Then, you can consider disabling or ridding of the Pro’s components (.NET 3.5, MS Visual C++ 2010, and Visual Studio Tools) later. And, you can also make the best of the information provided in this post for troubleshooting any other unwanted apps/applications on your Windows.
- Save all of your office related stuff, such as Microsoft PowerPoint; then quit the Zenler client.
- Press the Windows key, then check out your own Start menu; or you can directly head to the Control Panel entry on the menu.
- Locate the following Zenler software, press the Enter key (this option works for Windows 10, 8.1/8, 7 and Vista), or you then hit the Uninstall tab manually.
- Wait while your system gathers app information and configures your request.
- Now, click on the Yes button on the "Zenler – InstallShield Wizard" below.
- Please wait while the said Wizard is uninstalling your own build of Zenler.
- Here… hit the Finish button.
- We’ve attached an advanced uninstall tool which contains a great must-have features available for you to use, if you have trouble clearing out DigitalOfficePro related leftover items and/or the aforementioned components.
Thanks for taking the time to read and share this simplified how-to guide.