In this mini troubleshooting fix, I am going to walk you through the standard uninstall of Advanced Diary 4.0. Erasing remaining leftovers might be risky yet honestly, the most important thing you can do to maintain your computer performance. Now, let’s review the steps and dig into how you can get the job done manually. Ready?
- Save all of your personal stuff like some favorite records, templates and the like. Then, quit the software properly.
- I promise to help you archive the task in a fast way: running the following unins000.exe as the admin user can get you started.
- Select the Yes option from the UAC info box below.
- Wait while the diary app is uninstalling itself.
- Exit the original uninstall wizard. Save your work, restart your system and try clearing out leftover items that match Vitaly Sokolik later.