Performing the classic uninstall routine is nothing new and, the process should be problem-free, when it comes to the uninstall of Agelong Tree (aka, Agelong Tree Reminder). And, whether you’re about to rid of other undesired items in your system, Windows’ Control Panel only allows you to erase the majority of the target item. Now before we get into this Agelong Tree uninstall guide I mentioned in the headline, I want to make sure you know what you’ll need to do and also, make sure you understand some possible underestimated benefits of the uninstall tool PRO below.
- Save your personal data like some events, documents, places you’ve created.
- Quit the Agelong Tree agent properly.
- Right click on the Tree’s shortcut icon, choose the "Find file location" option.
- Run the following uninstall.exe by using the admin rights.
- Hit the Yes button on the UAC below.
- Now, press the Next > button on the following "Agelong Tree 4 Uninstall" wizard.
- Press the Uninstall button now.
- Exit the said wizard.
- Try clearing Genery Software related remains later.