Many software company are utilizing the term Bundleware for their product marketing, but the results could be a bad omen when it comes to computer performance and/or Internet security. In this case, we kindly recommend to uninstall Audioro Zune Converter and, rid of an optional installation, named YouTube Downloader from Mr. Unknown ( * we disabled that option.) if you too got that app installed accidentally. One more thing, disable (uninstall) .NET 3.5/ 2.5 from (running in) your own system later.
As for Mac users, you should also consider trashing the risky "Java SE 6 runtime" to avoid potential security hole. View the last 2 images for future references
- Save all your personal data like some convertered media stuff.
- Now, follow me to remove this AdChoices based audio converter.
- Exit the client if you’re still using it.
- Directly enter the following "Audio Converter App" folder, run the "uninstaller" application below, as the said admin user.
- Apply the Yes option to the UAC alert below.
- Hit the Yes button on the following "Audioro Zune Converter (version no.) Uninstall" window.
- You must tell the company the reason why you’ve chosen to erase the installation on your computer. Then, hit the following Uninstall button.
- Wait while the uninstall progress is done. Shut down the said uninstall wizard manually.
- You may ignore the following "Uninstallation Complete" page. Then try clearing out Red Kawa related leftovers.
Can’t delete the Mac version of Audioro Zune Converter on your own?! Try this advanced app uninstaller.