This post delivers simplified directions on how to uninstall ezTimeSheet 2.0 ("Single User License" build) on a Windows 10 computer. If you were having issue performing the uninstall/ install of that Halfpricessoft app manually, please give the following uninstall tool PRO a try, as that tool can be an excellent troubleshooting option when it comes to some .MSI based installation in your system.
- Save your personal reports, time sheet and other data that you want to reuse later.
- Download this how-to to your local computer, restart your system and grant the admin access during that reboot.
- Check the "Show hidden icons" area on the taskbar, right-click on the following "Desktop Time Tracking" app, launch the Exit option.
- Check out your own Start menu, look into the "Recently added (apps)" section or, you enter the following group E, open the original ezTimeSheet folder, right hit on the main app and then, launch the given Uninstall option.
- Locate the target app in the programs list, press Enter or, launch Windows’ Uninstall option.
- Hit the Yes button on the Programs and Features window below.
- Apply the Yes option to the following UAC info box.
- Wait while your system is uninstalling ezTimeSheet silently.
- Save. Have your system restarted manually. Try clearing out Halfpricessoft-related remains.