Only when you take the crucial steps, Windows’ own "Add/Remove" or, "Uninstall a program" will be the vehicle that’s going to help uninstall MiniMinder (aka, MiniMind) on your computer. Now, just let’s start with what may sound like an obvious fact: you can get the job done with ease by using an uninstall tool.
- Save your personal data such as some newly created event logs. Then, close the unwanted "MM" client.
- Check your desktop, and head to the following MiniMind file folder, and then run the unins000.exe application below as the admin user.
- Hit the Yes tab on the following UAC window.
- Answer Yes to the "MiniMinder Uninstall" wizard below.
- Keep and delete the shared file actskin4.ocx later.
- Exit the said uninstall wizard.
- After that, save your work and reboot your system. Try clearing out MiniMinder-related remains in Windows Safe Mode.