If the undesired Music Library Organizer Pro is not displayed try reinstalling it by running the official setup file. Meantime, the attached uninstall tool PRO is a perfect choice for the following items: browser toolbars, adware, foistware, and setup/uninstall halted messages. Running the said tool can save you a lot of time and money.
- Save your personal stuff like those created Patrons, CheckOut/CheckIn, Circulations and other database related items.
- Then, quit the Pro client properly.
- To continue with the request, hit the Close button on the following Reminder info box.
- Navigate to the Search box on the taskbar, input CONTROL, choose Control Panel from the search results, hit "Add/Remove" or, "Uninstall a program".
- Locate the target app in the programs list, press Enter, or launch the original Uninstall option.
- Answer Yes to the "Programs and Features" below.
- Make UAC run the following 48a51d.msi.
- Wait while your system helps uninstall Music Library Organizer.
- Save. Restart your OS. Try clearing out PrimaSoft-related remains manually.