This "How to Uninstall NoteCase Pro" guide consists of two main sections: a simplified list of removal direction for NoteCase Pro; an uninstall tool PRO is also available for lots of different Windows operating systems so you can deal with other unwanted yet potentially stubborn programs on your computer.
- Save your personal data such as some "all done" notes, bookmarks, documents and other stuff.
- Now, exit NoteCase client properly.
- Head to the following NoteCasePro file folder, which contains the default uninstaller for that app. Run the unins000.exe as the admin user.
- Apply the Yes option to the UAC window below.
- Answer Yes to the following "NoteCase Pro Uninstall" wizard.
- Shut down the said wizard.
- Complete or ignore the product survey.
- Save your work, and restart your system. Try clearing out Miroslav Rajcic (the original author) related leftover items.