An problem-free Windows is every computer user’s dream. Yet, there’s something unexpected for you… all the time. For example, you just could not uninstall Agisoft PhotoScan (Professional) on your own. If this too sounds right up your alley, make the best of this how-to post and take advantage of the following uninstall tool Pro, which features multiple uninstall options you’ll put to work in no time to cope with those stubborn installations.
- Save and/or export your personal data like some created dataset, playlist and alike.
- Exit any running Agisoft app such as Agisoft Viewer.
- Learn how to customize your Windows 10. After that, you can directly start Control Panel on your desktop. Then, hit the "Uninstall a program" link in the main window.
- Now, locate the said Professional software, press Enter or, launch Windows’ Uninstall option on the programs list.
- Hit the Yes tab on the "Programs & Features" info box.
- Press the Yes button when the following UAC comes up.
- Wait while your computer is proceeding with your removal request.
- Save your job and try clearing out Agisoft-related mains in your system.