Just in our continued effort to help uninstall AKVIS Refocus effectively we have issued an industry-leading uninstall tool to this how-to guide. Depending on the software experience you have, you may take action to export your personal images first. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our editors by paying a visit to this subpage.
- Exit the running Refocus client properly.
- For Windows 10 readers, you check the Group A section on the Start menu. Enter the following AKVIS folder, right click on the main app and, launch the default Uninstall option.
- Locate the target object in your own programs list, launch the Uninstall option later.
- Choose Yes from the "Programs & Features" that will come up.
- Let UAC run the following 1071f91.msi application.
- Save your work, restart your system when the express uninstall is completed.
- Try erasing AKVIS Lab related remains at a later date.