This update contains simplified instructions on how to uninstall the Barcode Sphere Designer app on a Windows 10 based computer. And the following list in this post provides detailed how-to tips for a clean uninstall of the said app. If you’re having issues with this know-how, please try making the best of our forum here.
- Save all your personal stuff like some newly created barcode(s) and/or other original design files.
- Quit the running Designer now.
- You can directly enter the following folder, which includes the default uninstall tool, named unins000. Run that application as the admin user.
- Hit the Yes button when you see the following UAC alert.
- Then, simply press the Yes button on the following "Uninstall" window.
- Shut down that window, save your job; restart your system. Try removing BarcodeSphere-related remains manually.