When installed a 3rd-party download on your computer, and because the program would create installation information, the express uninstall mode will normally cause leftover issue. When it’s time to uninstall BatchScanPlus 2.04, if those unused remains can be erased, this will help maintain your computer’s performance and stability, effectively.
- Save your personal data like some image(s), PDF files and the alike.
- Quit the running "BSP" agent now.
- Find and enter the following "batchscanplus" file folder.
- Locate the highlighted uninst(.exe) application. Run it as the admin user.
- Hit the following Yes button when you see the same UAC show up.
- Apply the Yes option to the Confirmation window below.
- Wait while that exe is removing the installation of BatchScanPlus from your computer.
- Exit that uninstall wizard.
- Save your job, restart your system and try clearing out bersoft-related remains on your hard disk.