Remained software leftovers in the operating system would unnecessarily hog the disk space on your computer. When it comes to Dual Screen Video Maker uninstall, there can be similar issue with the traditional uninstall routine.You can give the attached uninstall tool a go, if you are new to modifying Windows’ filesystem and/or registry settings.
- Save or export your personal data.
- Now, quit the running "Maker" client.
- Enter the following file folder, run the unins000.exe, which is known as the default uninstaller for the target program, by using your admin access.
- Press the Yes tab on the UAC info box below.
- To continue with the standard uninstall process, hit the Yes button on the following "Uninstall" alert.
- Wait a bit… close the said Uninstall wizard.