Note that DaVinci Resolve is a video editing program that requires PostgreSQL suite and "OpenCL Acceleration Hardware" to work properly. If you would like to have the said Resolve app removed, please ensure you have the admin access and please also follow the given pieces of information below. In this post, we’ll teach you how to properly make changes to Windows’ file system and Registry Editor.
- Save all your personal projects and/or database you want to reuse later.
- Quit the Project Manager properly.
- Head to Control Panel if you’ve saved it on your desktop.
- Press the link "Uninstall a program". Locate the target application on the list, press Enter or, launch the default Uninstall option.
- Hit the Yes button on the following Programs and Features window.
- Now, apply the Yes option to the UAC alert below to proceed to your removal request.
- Please sit tight while your system helps uninstall DaVinci Resolve silently.
- Save your job, restart your computer, and try erasing any other remains that matches Blackmagic Design.