Your Grapholite has become problematic? Then, we hope that you have had the opportunity to work with this how-to guide. You can still try to perform the classic uninstall routine with the help of Windows Control Panel. Or, you now give the recommended uninstall tool (attached below) a go.
- Try making some backups of your personal files such as created icons, pages. Then, exit the client properly.
- To uninstall Grapholite manually, you usually need to head to the "Uninstall a program" section in the said "Control Panel".
- Locate the target object in the programs list, press Enter or, launch Uninstall option.
- Hit the Yes button on the following "Programs & Features" window.
- Now, you allow the UAC app to run the 50cb4f.msi below.
- Wait while your computer helps uninstall Grapholite silently.
- Save your work, restart your system and try clearing out related leftover items on your case.