Here’s the most recent troubleshooting post at iWinPage, which contains effective ways to uninstall ImagesMixer completely. Please note that, running ImagesMixer for Windows requires the install of Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5. Then you should consider disabling that component later, if you just do not need/ use that item.
- Save all your personal images and other important stuff.
- Then, you can try entering the following ImagesMixer file folder below.
- Run the following "Uninstall-ImagesMixer" application employing the admin access.
- Now, press the Next > button on the "ImagesMixer Uninstall" wizard.
- Here, click on the Uninstall button on the said wizard.
- Wait… close that wizard.
- Save your job, restart your computer and try erasing ZapWallPaper-related remains in your OS.